This recipe serves 4 people
- 1 TBSP light soya sauce PRB
- ½ TBSP rice wine SHAO HSING
- 1 TSP minced garlic LKK
- 2 to 3 TBSP black pepper sauce LKK
- 250 gram chicken breast meat (cut in strips / blocks)
- dash of pepper
- 1 TBSP corn flour
- 2 TBSP water
- 3 TBSP oil for frying
- 1 TSP shallots (chopped)
- 1 TSP ginger (chopped )
- ½ red paprika – cut in blocks
- ½ green paprika – cut in blocks
- 100 ml water
Preparation - marinating the meat
- Marinate the chicken with the – light soya sauce , Shao Hsing rice wine, pepper, corn flour and water. Marinate 10 mins.
- Heat wok/pan and add 3 TBSP oil. Stir-fry the marinated meat until change colour. Take out and drain.
- Reheat wok/pan – add 1 TBSP oil and stir-fry the minced garlic, shallots and ginger until aromatic.
- Add the ready cut paprikas and give a good stir.
- Add the black pepper sauce.
- Give a good stir then add in the pre-cooked chicken meat.
- Mix all together and let it cook for a few minutes.
- Add enough water to have some sauce.
- Bring all to a boil and mix well.
- Dish out and serve with white rice.
TBSP = tablespoon TSP = teaspoon